Our team of specialist support workers will be available to assist you from the moment you contact the Saturn Centre.
The team is able to:
- Explain the various options that may be available to help you make the right decision for your situation.
- Provide emotional and practical support and attend meetings with you if you wish.
- Help you get the best service according to your needs and assist with accessing these services, whether or not you want to take legal action.
- For men and women who have experienced sexual violence either recently or in the past, we can link you to counselling services when and if you feel ready.
- Attend pre-trial visits and court hearings with you.
If you have further concerns about your personal safety then please contact the police for advice. In an EMERGENCY always dial 999.