Our Principles, Aims & Objectives
We will ensure our services are of the highest quality, and that our clients receive the best possible standard of care.
We will ensure that we always strive to meet both the emotional and physical needs of our clients, taking a holistic approach to care.
We will be inclusive, and provide services to all adults who require them, no matter their individual circumstances or characteristics.
We will ensure that our clients receive the immediate healthcare they require, as well as securing aftercare support through referrals.
We promise to treat everyone with dignity and respect, empowering individuals and improving their outcomes.
We believe in being kind.
Empathy and kindness is just what our clients need sometimes. A smile goes a long way!
Our aim is to provide a high-quality, inclusive, and holistic service for survivors of sexual violence and sexual abuse, which empowers men and women to make their own choices about both their immediate healthcare options and aftercare support.
We will achieve our aim by fulfilling the following objectives:
- Providing the best possible standard of care, which is consistently high in quality.
- Providing an inclusive service to all adults in Sussex.
- Ensuring that we support both the emotional and physical needs of our clients.
- Providing a client-led service, where they can choose to use as much or as little of the service as they wish.
- Ensuring continuity of care by referring clients into appropriate aftercare services.
- Ensuring that all clients are treated with respect and dignity.
- And by being kind and always doing the right thing.